Term of Use
Last Updated: October 9, 2015
Access To This Site Requires That:
YOU MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY REASON. DUE TO THE AGE RESTRICTIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THIS WEBSITE, FALLS WITHIN THE CHILD ONLINE PRIVACY ACT (COPA) AND IS NOT MONITORED AS DOING SO.
Restrictions On Use
This website may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, Kclinic. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or Kclinic. Kclinic has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and Kclinic makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by Kclinic of that site.
You hereby grant to Kclinic the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Kclinic through this site (together, hereinafter known as the Submission, and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Kclinic will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Kclinic operations.
Although Kclinic takes every precaution possible in the creation of the website and its content, Kclinic cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Kclinic does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet or of the website.
The content contained on this website (Content) is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Kclinic. Clients and prospective clients, and other persons should use the content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment or the judgment of their advisors. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of Kclinic, or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos
to Kclinic . Kclinic and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Kclinic retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent as determined by Kclinic;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive to anyone for any reason;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law or the intent of any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan Horses or any other computer code, files or programs that is not approved and authorized by Kclinic that is or may be designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Kclinic will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Kclinic considers insecure, Kclinic will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS KCLINIC FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY KCLINIC DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER [KCLINIC] OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.